WE DO NOT SELL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please contact Maui Trainings with any concerns or questions you may have. The personal information you submit in Contact or Application forms is stored in a secure database on this website. The form is emailed to you and Maui Trainings. From there, the information is posted to a secure document on Maui Trainings’ Google Workspace account. That document is shared only with the nonprofit organization Arica Institute.
- We will never spam you or give your personal information to anyone without your permission.
- You will be added to the Maui Trainings database and mailing list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Training Participants and Enquirers
- Your registration or contact information is sent to Arica Institute and The Oscar Ichazo Foundation for record keeping, including your personal training transcript.
- You may be invited to subscribe to mailing lists announcing Arica trainings worldwide.
How we treat your informationWe will never disclose your personal information without your permission. We will never sell, rent, or share your personal information with a 3rd party—especially your email addresses and phone numbers—without your express permission, unless required by law; with the exception of both nonprofit organizations, which record our Arica training participant information for enrollment purposes. We will only access your personal information when:
- you specifically request us to do so;
- it is required by law;
- it is necessary to maintain our records; and
- we contact you with information regarding training-related matters
What Information Do We Collect?We receive all or a portion of the following information, depending upon whether you are an enquirer or training participant:
- Personal: Name, Full Address, Gender, Email Addresses, Phone Numbers, Zoom Video Addresses
- Financial Information will be received if you make a purchase.